Chaos and Cacophony from a Jumped-Up Country Boy

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Older By The Minute

Turned 24 yesterday. It was actually the first birthday I've had in 6 years where I've been happy with my life. Now if I can write either a prizewinning novel or a witty limerick for use on toilet walls, I'll be laughing. Thanks to A. for all my lovely prezzies, I'M GOING TO DOVES!!!! I suggest that everyone reading this blog follows suit, a great live act, they'll be rocking out the Olympia on Wednesday 22 December.

Top Ten Novels
1. John McGahern - The Barracks
2. Dostoevsky - Crime and Punishment
3.Balzac - Lost Illusions
4.Hemingway - The Sun Also Rises
5.Flann O'Brien - The Third Policeman
6.Irvine Welsh - Trainspotting
7.Harper Lee - To Kill A Mockingbird
8.Edna O'Brien - Girls in Their Married Bliss
9.A.J. Cronin - Beyond This Place
10. Edith Nesbit - The Railway Children


Follow suit please!

Oh yeah, check out seethru.co.uk for hilarious quizzes. I almost choked on my coffee doing the 'Are You Crazy?' One