Chaos and Cacophony from a Jumped-Up Country Boy

Monday, February 13, 2006

Wahey!

Having spent the weekend crippled by migraine, I found myself a thoroughly spent force this morning. You can imagine, then, my total and utter horror at finding out that Wikipedia is down.

How to Procrastinate??

Well, thanks to dear old Caddy, a void is filled. Here are my "7 Things".

1. Seven Things I Must Do Before I Die

1. Kill James Blunt
2. Cut an album
3. Write wickedly funny satire that will make people wonder "Myles who??"
4. Learn the mysteries of the four-hand-reel
5. Find a useful channel for my vast reserves of anger and contempt
6. Commit to a career.
7. Convince Ireland that Ray D'Arcy is not really a great fella. He is, in actual fact, a shite.
8. Destroy Fine Gael
9. Present Questions and Answers and side with the small man while simultanaeously paddling John Bowman and reciting the Magnificat
10. Convince people whose hair is clearly greying, but who have lashed on the Just for Men, but seek to cunningly disguise this fact by leaving just a hint of their natural colour around the temples, that they're fooling NOBODY!!

2. Seven Things I Cannot Do

1. Forgive
2. Forget
3. Repent
4. Repeal
5.Revise
6. Revere
7. Revoke

3. Seven Things That Attract Me To A City

1. Its history
2. Its cafés and bookshops
3. Its music scene
4. Its walkability
5. Its people
6. Its cuisine
7. How much fun it is to simply "be" there

4. Seven Things I Say

1. Bono is a dick
2. Ah come on
3. Die Blunt Die!
4. Decidedly shambolic
5. I thoroughly concur
6. It's not a complaint, merely an observation
7. Don't make me laugh...bitterly (stolen from the great Dylan Moran

5. Seven Books I Like

1. The Lord of the Rings
2. Down and Out in Paris and London
3. Lost Illusions by Balzac
4. Round Ireland With A Fridge
5. The Barracks
6. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
7. More Than A Game (Con Houlihan selection)

6. Seven Movies That I Loved

1. The Motorcycle Diaries
2. The Edukators
3. Almost Famous
4. O Brother Where Art Thou
5. High Fidelity
6. Fellowship of the Ring
7. Traffic

7. Seven People To Tag

1. Shane
2. Karl
3. Dav
4. My Blogless Better Half!
5. Small Ball of Anger
6. Brophicus Maximus
7. Aunty Helpful Dictator

I know most of you have already been tagged, but i don't care. There are no rules here. Mwuhahahaha.